Confident Knitting eBook only
This is the eBook only product. You will not be able to add a print copy at a later date. Please purchase the Confident Knitting Print + eBook product if you want the print copy.
How confident are you when it comes to your knitting? When you see a pattern that uses an unfamiliar technique, do you dive straight in? Or do you find yourself knitting the same sorts of projects over and over again?
There's so much to be gained from learning something new, but all too often, people shy away from it. Confident Knitting: A Third Year of Techniques is designed to help you tackle new projects with, well, utmost confidence! This technique-based programme features twelve patterns, from twelve amazing designers supported with twelve photo and video tutorials – giving you twelve chances to find some new joy in your knitting!
Confident Knitting follows a similar format to our previous books A Year of Techniques and Boost Your Knitting, but, like both of those publications, is a completely self-contained programme, so there's no need to have already worked through any of our previous publications!
What Will You Get?
- A digital pattern and photo tutorial for each featured technique, delivered monthly to your inbox + link to a video tutorial published on our YouTube channel
- A copy of the full eBook electronically delivered in September 2021
- Exclusive discounts between now and September 2021.
- Chances to connect with knitters from around the world through monthly knitalongs celebrating the featured technique. Knitalongs will be hosted in our online forum, The Knitalong Hub.
Files you will receive immediately...
You will get a pdf download that includes the photo tutorial and pattern files for the following designs:
- March – Folded Hem technique accompanied by the pattern for Martina Behm's Flux Hand Warmers
- April – Excellent Blocking technique accompanied by the pattern for Hunter Hammersen's Evolve Cowl
- May – Catching Floats technique accompanied by the pattern for Janette Budge's Variance Hat
- June – Embroidering Your Knitting techniques accompanied by the pattern for Jeanette Sloan's Patina Scarf
The Remaining Techniques
Garter stitch short-row heel
German Twisted Cast On For Ribbing
I-cord Cast Off
The Remaining Designers
We are beyond thrilled by the amazing line-up of designers who agreed to create the projects on which you will hone your skills...
To get the most out of this collection you need to be able to do the following things:
Knit and purl
Basic cast on and cast off (bind off)
Knitting in the round
Simple increases and decreases (k2tog, p2tog, ssk, ssp, M1, kfb, yo)
Some familiarity with cables, lace, and stranded colourwork will also be useful.
We are offering seasonal yarn kits that include all the yarn you'll need for three months' worth of projects.
Yarns used in this collection come from Fyberspates, Schoppel Wolle and Jamieson & Smith, and for the first time we are also using a hand-dyed yarn each season. Our four hand-dyers are Dusty Dimples, Fab Funky Fibres, Old Maiden Aunt and Third Vault Yarns.
Please note: This is the eBook only option. Please be aware that it is not possible to later upgrade this to a print copy. Only purchase this option if you are certain you do not want a print book in September. You can purchase the print + eBook combination here.