A Year of Techniques eBook only
A Year of Techniques brings you 12 patterns and tutorials to upgrade your knitting skills. With projects from world-class designers accompanied by clear step-wise tutorials and online videos, there's always something new to learn.
Follow the links from your order confirmation email in order to add your ebook to your Ravelry library (see FAQ for more information on how to do this).
- Afterthought heels and thumbs
- Garter stitch grafting
- Helical stripes
- Judy's magic cast on (both for starting closed tubes, and as a provisional cast on)
- Knitting on a border
- Mastering dominance in Fair Isle knitting
- Pinhole cast on (also known as Emily Ocker's circular cast on)
- Reading cables from charts
- Short rows
- Steeks and
- Turning a heel
Designers contributing patterns for A Year of Techniques are: