Would you like more time to knit? I definitely would!
The Strickplaner is a brilliant tool for organising your time, allowing you to prioritise the things that matter most. With visual spreads for quarterly planning, as well as weekly diary pages, and heaps of knitting tools, the Strickplaner has everything you need for keeping track of your life and your knitting.
Produced in collaboration between our great friend Martina Behm and the clever folks at WeekView, the Strickplaner is in its third year and gets better and better each time.
- NEW: Thread-bound for extra durability – lies flat when opened
- 12×18 cm [4.8 x 7.2 inches] – a little smaller than A5
- 90g per m2 high quality writing paper (FSC certified)
- durable vinyl-coated cover
- 2 ribbon bookmarks (one berry, one light grey)
- elastic closure (berry)
- 240 pages, including
– 34 pages for knitting tools (Knitting Ideas, Knitting Projects, Yarn Purchases, Wish List, Trade List, Websites)
– 58 for individual notes (5mm squared and dot-grid)
- Measurements and conversions (metric/imperial)
- Ruler and needle size table (US/metric) in the endpapers
- Monthly overview for 2020 and 2021 (3 months per page)
- Calendar 2020: One week on 2 pages, including to-do list, goals, knitting inspiration and outlook to upcoming weeks
- Public Holidays of the USA, Canada and the UK
- Starting first week of 2020, ending first week 2021
- Yearly and life goals
- Quarterly planning tools and daily tracking tools
- 4 weekly planner pages for recurring events (or school)
- Weekly time management system by weekview.com
- Minimalistic functional layout – perfect for your own decorating ideas.
The pattern for a knitted slip cover is also included, and uses 50g of colourful 4ply yarn. Why not add a Zauberball to your order, so that you are ready to make yours?
The photos below include some example page spreads from the 2019 planner, which is broadly similar to this year's layout.