Hunter Hammersen's latest book, Firmament is testament to what happens when you're having fun with your knitting and you just run with it – namely a whole heap more fun! Firmament brings together hat patterns and some incredibly clever stitch patterns, to explore a set of beautiful stitch patterns that Hunter has dubbed dip stitches. These are the sort of projects where finishing one just leaves you wanting to cast on the next...
- Four hat patterns, each written in at least five sizes and four gauges to fit a huge range of people and work with most any weight of yarn
- Instructions on how to create these stitches and how to start experimenting with designing your own versions of them
- A mini stitch dictionary with alternate versions of the stitches used in the hats
- All the info you need to turn any of the hat patterns into cowl patterns
- A quick guide to everything I wish you knew about hats
- A quick primer on reading charts
Each copy of Firmament also includes a download code allowing you to add an ebook copy to your Ravelry library (it is not available to add automatically at our checkout).
All images (c) Pantsville Press.